Governor's Executive Order To Expand Statewide Fire Fighting Efforts
On July 20th, 2005, Governor Schwarzenegger signed an executive order to expand statewide firefighting efforts, and called on Californians to take common sense fire prevention measures.
- Beverly Hills Recognized For Wildfire Preparedness (42K PDF)
- 12 CDF Employees Return from Katrina Rescue Efforts - 13 Others Remain Helping Manage the Recovery Efforts (41K PDF)
- Media Invited to Archaeology Training (45K PDF)
- CDF Provides Support Following Hurricane Katrina (43K PDF)
- CDF Museum Grand Opening October 6 in San Bernardin (11K PDF)