California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
California Climate Investments
Fiscal Year 2019-20 Funding Opportunity
FINAL FILING DEADLINE IS 3 PM on Friday, December 6, 2019
Incomplete submissions will NOT be reviewed.
Refer to APPLICATION PROCESSES in the Forest Health Grant Guidelines
Step 1 – Request Project ID. You must have completed this step before applying below.
Step 2 – Submit items in folders to CAL FIRE Grants Box.com content management platform.
Step 3 – Submit online application, below.
Online application directions:
- This application is specific to the Forest Legacy program.
- The form is designed to save completed fields in the Internet browser’s cache in case the applicant navigates away from the application prior to submission. Content entered into a response field will be saved when the applicant moves to the next question.
- Despite this safeguard, plan to completely fill out the application in one session to prevent loss of data.
- It is highly recommended that applicants compile information for the application before filling out the online form. The application can be copied from the browser and pasted into a word processor to prepare the responses in advance.
- When ready to submit the form, responses can be cut and pasted from the word processor into the online application.
- An asterisk (*) indicates a required response.
- Prior to submission, ensure all required (*) fields are filled with data in the appropriate format.
- If, upon submission, the site does not appear to respond, scroll to the top of the form and review the validation summary for any possible errors.
- Upon successful submission, a confirmation page will be displayed and the submitter will receive two emails: 1) an email confirming receipt of the application, and 2) an email with the submitted responses.
- If the confirmation email is not received, contact CALFIRE.Grants@fire.ca.gov.