Incident UpdateElectra Fire
Date: 07/06/2022 Time: 9:36 AM
The Electra Fire stayed active for the first half of the night, with short upslope runs. Humidity recovery in the early morning hours morderated fire activity. Firefighters are working to strength control lines. The threat to critical infrastrucute is being monitored and assessed, and protection plans and being put into place.
Amador County Road Closures
- Tibeaud Road southbound at Highway 88
- Mount Zion Road southbound at Highway 88
- Eastbound Clinton Road and Butte Mountian Road from the interestaion of Clinton Road and Butt Mountian Road
- Clinton Raod at West Clinton Road
- Electra Road at Highway 49
- Santa Lane and Highway 49
Calaveras County Road Closures
- Highway 26, from Buckeye Lane to Lower Dorray Road
Amador County Evacuation Centers
Italian Picnic Grounds, 581 CA-49, Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Calaveras County Evacuation Centers
The Calaveras County Evacuation Shelter has moved from the San Andreas Town Hall to Calaveras County Mountain Oak School, 150 Old Oak Road, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Animal Evacuation Centers
- Large and small animal shelter, Amador County Fairgrounds, 18621 Sherwood St, Plymouth, CA 95669
- Large and small animal shelter, Laughton Ranch, 90 Clinton Rd. Jackson, CA 95642
Calaveras County Animal Evacuation Centers
- 2465 Gun Club Road, Angels Camp, CA 95222
- 901 Jeff Tuttle Drive, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Evacuation Orders
West end of Clinton Rd. and Butte Mountain Rd. running east to the interesection of Hihgway 88 and French Gulch Rd. continuing south of Highway 88 to the Mokelumne River, excluding Rossbridge Rd., Previtali Rd., West Clinton Rd. Irish Town Rd., Narcissus Rd., and Hilltop Rd.
Calaveras County Evacuation Orders
Evacuation order are in place for the following zones. Zone 100, 103, 104, 351, 352, 358, 359.
Amador County Evaucation Warnings
East from Highway 88 in Jackson to Irish Town Rd. along Highway 88 East to Highway 26 to the Calaveras County Line and include everything south of Highway 26 to the Mokelumne River.
Calaveras County Evacuation Warnings
Zones 327, 328, 329, 330, 341, 342, 343, 352, 353, 354,