Incident UpdateHopkins Fire
Date: 09/13/2021 Time: 7:15 AM
Overnight Firefighters made good progress with the assistance of lower temperatures and higher humidity. Firefighters on the ground as well as aircraft will continue to actively work to suppress the fire. A damage assessment team has been requested to survey the fire area to determine how many structures have been damaged or destroyed. We ask that the public heed all evacuation orders and warnings.
- East Side Calpella Road @ Deghi Lane (Ukiah)
- South Side entrance of Lake Ridge Road @ the Lake Mendocino South Boat Ramp Overlook (Ukiah)
- Moore Street @ the bridge/railroad tracks just west of East Side Calpella Road (Calpella)
- Eastside Calpella Road @ Road 144 (on-ramp/off ramp from Highway 20 to Redwood Valley
- Marina Drive at Highway 20 (access road to Lake Mendocino North Boat Ramp in Redwood Valley.
Large Animal Shelter Site: Redwood Empire Fair Grounds, 1055 State Street, Ukiah Mendocino County Animal Shelter, Plant Road, Ukiah
Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office is issuing an evacuation order for the Calpella area in the vicinity of 2RWV07, 2RWV09, 2RWV10, 2UKV26, 2UKV08, 2UKV13. Mandatory Evacuation for the area of Road 144 to 50000 block of eastside of Calpella.
Mendocino County Office of Education, 2240 Old River Road, Ukiah