Urban and Community Forestry Grants
Helping to create a sustainable urban forest
The Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program strives to increase the long-term benefits trees provide, improve the public’s understanding and appreciation of urban trees, and advance urban forest management and tree care. Special consideration is given to projects serving disadvantaged and/or low-income communities.
Green Schoolyard Grant Guidelines
2022/2023 Green Schoolyards Grant Guidelines (3/22/23)
The application deadline is April 28, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
No late submissions are accepted. Please read the grant guidelines carefully and have all appropriate documents prepared for your application. Contact your Regional Urban Forester.
- Green Schoolyards Grants Budget
- Drug-Free Workplace Certification (Std. 21)
- Environmental Checklist
- Nondiscrimination Compliance Statement (Std. 19)
- Payee Data Record (Std. 204)
- Signage Example
- Urban Forestry Grants Resolution
- Urban Forestry Reporting Package
- Green Schoolyards Additional Campuses Budget
- Green Schoolyards Additional Campuses - Implementation
- Green Schoolyards Additional Campuses - Planning
- Green Schoolyards DSA pre-application meeting