Incident Update Agua Fire
- 8:14 AM
- Agua Fire
- Start Date/Time
- Incident Status
- Hwy 140 & Agua Fira Rd, 3 miles west of Mariposa
- Administration Unit
- CAL FIRE Madera-Mariposa-Merced Unit
- Unified Command Agency(s)
- Structures Threatened
- Structures Destroyed
- Structures Damaged
- Civilian Injuries
- Firefighter Injuries
- Civilian Fatalities
- Firefighter Fatalities
Overnight, fire activity on the Agua Fire was minimal. Crews continued to mop up and reinforce control lines.
Hot, dry weather with poor night time recoveries will continue.
Residents are encouraged to sign up for emergency alerts through the Mariposa County Sheriff’s Office by visiting MSOAlert.com
All Evacuation Orders have been reduced to Evacuation Advisories and are open to residents only.
MAP OF THE AREA
These following areas are open to residents only:
- Agua Fria Rd.
- Gold Leaf Rd.
- Yaqui Gulch Rd. (both sides of the road) from Hwy 140 to Prarie Rd. including Prarie and Yaqui Terrace
- Hwy 140 from Aqua Fria to Bumgardner Rd. (Both sides of the Rd.)
- Paso del Oso Rd.
- Oak Canyon Dr.
- Bumgardner Mt. Rd. from Hwy 140 to the top of the hill
- Auga Fria Rd. is open to residents only.
- Crews remain in the area. Please reduce speed and use caution when driving.
- Water Tenders
- Hand Crews
- Total Personnel
|Mariposa County Fire, Madera County Fire, Mariposa County Sheriff, CHP, Office of Emergency Services, PG&E, Caltrans, Mariposa County Public Works|