Incident UpdateElectra Fire
Date: 07/06/2022 Time: 8:53 PM
The Electra Fire was moderated by cool temperatures and higher humidity, but remained active where wind and slope aligned. Firefighters continue strengthening control lines and mopping-up hot spots.
Amador County Road Closures
- Tabeaud Road southbound from Hwy 88
- Mount Zion Road southbound at Hwy 88
- Eastbound Clinton Road at Upper Clinton Road and Butte Mountain Road
- Eastbound Clinton Road at West Clinton Road
- Eastbound Electra Road at Hwy 49
Calaveras County Road Closures
- Highway 26, from Buckeye Lane to Lower Dorray Road
Amador County Evacuation Centers
Italian Picnic Grounds, 581 CA-49, Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Calaveras County Evacuation Centers
The Calaveras County Evacuation Shelter has moved from the San Andreas Town Hall to Calaveras County Mountain Oak School, 150 Old Oak Road, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Animal Evacuation Centers
- Large and small animal shelter, Amador County Fairgrounds, 18621 Sherwood St, Plymouth, CA 95669
- Large and small animal shelter, Laughton Ranch, 90 Clinton Rd. Jackson, CA 95642
Calaveras County Animal Evacuation Centers
- 2465 Gun Club Road, Angels Camp, CA 95222
- 901 Jeff Tuttle Drive, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Evacuation Orders
South of Butte Mountain Road continuing to Hwy 88 and Mt. Zion, west of Hwy 88 and Hwy 26, north of Hwy 26, and east of Hwy 49.
Calaveras County Evacuation Orders
Evacuation orders are in place for the following zones: Zones 100, 103, 104, 351, 352, 358, 359.
Amador County Evaucation Warnings
The community served by Lower Clinton Road and Butte Mountain Road, the area east of Tabeaud Road and Hwy 88 to Hwy 26, north of Mokelumne River.
Calaveras County Evacuation Warnings
Evacuation warnings are in place for the following zones: Zones 327, 328, 329, 330, 341, 342, 343, 352, 353, 354.