Incident UpdateElectra Fire
Date: 07/07/2022 Time: 8:06 PM
Fire behavior moderated overnight due to increased humidity. Several small spot fires were detected and mitigated with the support of intel platforms and night-flying
helicopter operations. Firefighters continue strengthening control lines and moppingup hot spots. Fire activity was minimal with isolated unburned vegetation that was primarily smoldering and creeping. Occasional uphill runs were observed when unburned fuels aligned with winds and topography. Steep and inaccessible terrain, dead
timber from the Butte Fire and drought stressed vegetation is still a concern, but firefighters are working to strengthen and reinforce control lines and mop up where possible.
Amador County Road Closures
- Eastbound Electra Road at Hwy 49.
- Tabeau Road at Amador Lane.
- Tabeau Road at Ponderosa Lane.
- Tabeau Road from East Clinton Road to Arrowhead Road.
- The areas north of these new road closures have been reduced to a warning.
Calaveras County Road Closures
- Highway 26 is closed at Montgomery Lane to Upper Dorray Road.
For additional information visit Quickmap.dot.ca.gov
Amador County Evacuation Centers
Italian Picnic Grounds, 581 CA-49, Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Calaveras County Evacuation Centers
The Calaveras County Evacuation Shelter has moved from the San Andreas Town Hall to Calaveras County Mountain Oak School, 150 Old Oak Road, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Animal Evacuation Centers
- Large and small animal shelter, Amador County Fairgrounds, 18621 Sherwood St, Plymouth, CA 95669
- Large and small animal shelter, Laughton Ranch, 90 Clinton Rd. Jackson, CA 95642
Calaveras County Animal Evacuation Centers
- 2465 Gun Club Road, Angels Camp, CA 95222
- 901 Jeff Tuttle Drive, San Andreas, CA 95249
Amador County Evacuation Information
- South of Butte Mountain Road continuing to Hwy 88 and Mt. Zion, west of Hwy 88 and Hwy 26, north of Hwy 26, and east of Hwy 49.
- The community served by Lower Clinton Road and Butte Mountain Road, the area east of Tabeaud Road and Hwy 88 to Hwy 26, north of Mokelumne River.
- For more information about evacuation orders in your area please visit: Amador County Evacuation Map
Calaveras County Evacuation Orders
- Evacuation orders are in place for CCU-E051-B, CCU-E052-C, CCU-E024-A, CCU-E026-A, CCU-E025-B. The Evacuation Orders for the following zones have been lifted. CCU-E049-A, CCUE050-A, CCU-E, 051-A, CCU-E052-B.
- The evacuation order for all residences off Montgomery Lane has been lifted.
- For more information about evacuation orders in your area please visit: Calveras County Evacuation Map
The Calaveras County Office of Emergency Services has implemented Zonehaven for identifying evacuation order and warning zones. Any questions regarding
Zonehaven can call 211. www.community.zonehaven.com; Visit https://oes.calaverasgov.us/ to view the Calaveras OES evacuation map.