Incident UpdateElectra Fire
Date: 07/16/2022 Time: 7:02 AM
Firefighters continue patrolling and mopping up hot spots and smoldering stump holes within the perimeter of the fire. Isolated islands of brush deep within the canyon continue to smolder, keeping firefighters busy in the steep, rugged terrain. Fire suppression repair is ongoing.
The California Highway Patrol has opened roads leading to residential neighborhoods. Roads leading to the fire perimeter remain closed to the public in both Amador and Calaveras Counties
There will be a food spoliage disposal located at the Wilseyville Transfer Station 4598 Blizzard Mine Road. Wilseyville, CA 95257
Area within the fire perimeter remains closed. All other evacuation orders have been reduced to warnings. For additional information for your area, please visit the links below or scan the QR code.
Amador County Evacuation Orders
- The area within the fire perimeter remains closed and under evacuation order. Communities under evacuation orders have been reduced to warnings.
- For more information about evacuation orders in your area please visit: Amador County Evacuation Map
Calaveras County Evacuation Orders
- Evacuation Orders remain in place for the following zones: CCU-E024-A, CCU-E051-B
- For more information about evacuation orders in your area please visit: Calveras County Evacuation Map Any questions regarding Zonehaven can call 211.
Amador County Evacuation Warnings
- Amador Lane, Canyon View Drive, Fig Tree Lane, Timber Ridge Road, Dunshee Road, Gold Strike Road, Clinton Bar Road, and part of Ponderosa Way.
Calaveras County Evacuation Warnings
- Evacuation Warnings are in place for the following zones: CCU-E024-D, CCU-E026-A, CCU-E051-C, CCU-E051-D, CCU-E52-D